John D. Megerian
- Tel : (212) 684-9881
- Fax: (212) 684-9893
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
John D. Megerian founded Megerian Law Firm, PLLC in April, 2015. Prior to opening his private practice, Mr. Megerian gained valuable experience working for two prestigious law firms, while handling cases from inception to trial. He obtained a Juris Doctorate and International Law Certificate from Pace University School of Law in 2006. He also obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Fordham University in 2003, where he was the recipient of the International GLOBE Honor Student Award.
Mr. Megerian’s scope of practice is focused on Commercial and Business Litigation, Real Estate Transactions, Immigration Law, Wills & Estates, Personal Injury and Insurance Law. He also serves as General Counsel for numerous Manhattan, Brooklyn and Long Island based Multinational Corporations, where he negotiates supply and distribution agreements, licensing agreements, oversees federal regulatory compliance and negotiates international transactions. He also manages commercial real estate investments for various entities, which are located in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Long Island.
He currently handles a variety of litigation matters in both federal and state courts involving commercial disputes, immigration law, tort liability, insurance law, and real estate law. He also handles commercial and real estate transaction matters, as well as estate planning.
- Pace University School of Law (J.D. 2006)
- Recipient of International Law Certificate
- Fordham University (B.S. 2003 - Business Administration)
- Major: Finance/ Marketing
- Minor: Economics
- (Recipient of International GLOBE Honors Award)
- New York State Bar: February, 2007
- Connecticut State Bar: June, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York: April, 2011
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut: July, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District: August, 2013
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Fluent in Armenian; working knowledge in Russian and Spanish
- When not practicing law, Mr. Megerian enjoys spending quality time with his wife and adorable children. He further enjoys playing competitive ice hockey, traveling and exercising.